Machine Screws Drill/Tap Info Version 1.4.0 released tonight – so check your market for an update in your apps. There are many improvements:
– added UNS + UNEF series <- added at users requests
– added fine Metric series <- added at users requests
– added minor diameters <- added at users requests
– added STI Tap Drills <- added at users requests
– database optimized <- works a little faster
– remembers last screw <- app now remembers your last screw picked
– remembers SI or English <- app now remembers where you last used it
– drill chart update <-drill chart has all the new screws! 20+ more
– diagram update <-the diagram was updated with interactive dimensions
– about, QR, email added <- better menus with more information
– better landscape views <-most phone users, should like the more efficient landscape view
– small tablet support <-small phone users, and mid range tablets now with better views!
– Honeycomb support <-table users will love the new dual portrait and landscape views!
– installs to SD card
The update was not be the heavy 2.0 promised earlier; but, this one will not disappoint you either. I have many changes (all for the good) and we’re still working toward the 2.0 release.
Thank you for your support!