I bet you’re saying wait a minute, he promised a v2.0 update!
Well, as part of that effort, I have found some corrections, quick fixes, and other bugs that really needed to be fixed before going too deep into the version 2 design process.
Major fixes include:
– Adding ALL Metric screws, from M1 to M30 (Course and Fine, ISO, etc added)
– drill chart cleaned up, and optimized – I think you’ll like this.
– fixed a bug where change from Metric back to English happens during device rotation
– added localization for Italy (Italian)
(thanks goes to Google for noting I needed this added Market)
– application size reduction by ~75% !!! now ~410 kb (was ~1650 kb)
– can still move to SD Card
Please comment in this post on your review and feedback!
Again this is part of the process . . . now on to version 2.0 !!